- The Bible is God’s complete and final revelation to man. Every word is inspired by God, without error, and totally sufficient for matters of salvation and sanctification (1 Timothy
- There is only one true God. He is holy, unlimited in His knowledge and power, and sovereign over all His creation. He exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is coequal and coeternal with God the Father. In His incarnation, He became the God-man. He is 100% God and 100% man. Christ was virgin born and is God
- Christ accomplished our salvation from sin and reconciliation to God through His sacrificial death on the cross.
- Christ’s resurrection from the dead was literal and physical. He ascended to heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father, where He mediates as our Advocate and High Priest.
- Christ will return to receive (rapture) the church unto Himself prior to the beginning of the tribulation period. At the end of the tribulation period he will return to earth in glory with
all of His saints and reign as King for a literal thousand years.
- The Holy Spirit indwells every believer making us part of the Body of Christ. He sanctifies, instructs, and gifts every believer for service, and seals us for the day of redemption.
His fruit is the evidence of His presence (Galatians 5:22-23). The miraculous spiritual gifts and tongues have ceased.
- God created man in His own image and likeness, but as a result of Adam’s sin, the human race became sinful and alienated from God. Sin has impacted the totality of man’s being and renders
him unable to remedy his lost condition.
- Salvation is a gift of God’s grace and appropriated by man on the basis of faith, not earned by works. Salvation is permanent and can never be lost or taken (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Baptism by total immersion is the primary New Testament expression of a believer’s faith in Jesus. It is not necessary for salvation but is an expression of obedience that pictures the
believer’s spiritual union with Christ in His death and resurrection.
- The Lord’s Supper (communion) is a memorial and a proclamation of Christ’s death.
- Satan is a created angel and the author of sin.
- For a compete doctrinal statement download the PDF below.