Are you part of a Care Group yet?
Care Groups provide an opportunity for members of the body of Christ to meet together in small groups in order to develop friendships, practice Biblical fellowship, give and receive encouragement
and accountability, and pursue growth in personal holiness.
In Care Groups you will be able to:
- Have time for Fellowship (Acts 2:42; 1 John 1:6-7)
- Pray with other Believers (Acts 1:14)
- Sing songs of Praise and Worship to our Lord
- Participate in Bible Based, Application-Oriented Discussion (Proverbs 27:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:11; Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Involve your whole Family
- Develop Sanctifying Friendships (1 Peter 1:14-16)
- Have opportunities to Exercise your Spiritual Gifts (Romans 12:4-8)
- Have opportunities to practice the “One Anothers” (1 Corinthians 12:25; Galatians 6:2; 1 John 3:16)
Care Groups are a family oriented ministry open to all--families, singles, young, old, and everyone in between.
We encourage you to get involved!